Electrical problems are more than just minor inconveniences. Electrical problems can also be serious safety issues. The best way to avoid dangerous electrical issues is to ensure that your home is wired properly. Mapp & Smith Electrical Services, LLC offers rewiring services for your home in greater Cincinnati, OH. We can install wiring in brand-new construction, rewire your existing home, or wire an addon room. We are certified electricians and will be on hand for rough in and final inspections.
There are a number of warning signs that may alert you to have your home wiring inspected. First is the age of the home and when the wiring was installed. It is typically recommended to at least have a home inspected after about 25 years. However, if you are experiencing problems related to your wiring beforehand, it’s probably a good idea to have it professionally assessed. These potential problems include:
- Breakers Continually Being Tripped
- Flickering Lights
- Hot Electrical Outlets
- Buzzing Noise in Electrical Outlets
- Electrical Appliances Turning Themselves On & Off
- Power Fails to One Area or Outlet With No Tripped Breaker
If the above issues are occurring, or multiple occur at one time, then it is recommended that your home wiring be inspected immediately.
Rewiring a home is a big project, and it’s important to choose a trusted electrician. Mapp & Smith Electrical Services handles home rewiring in Cincinnati, Ohio. Here are several reasons you might need to rewire your home:
- You need to bring your home’s electrical wiring up to code.
- You’re remodeling your home, kitchen or bathroom.
- You’re building new construction (add on space/room).
- Your house has ALUMINUM WIRING proven as dangerous.
- To properly and equally divide circuits so no breaker is overloaded.
To ensure that that your home’s electrical wiring is installed properly, Contact Mapp & Smith Electrical Services now for a free estimate. We serve Cincinnati, OH and surrounding areas with home rewiring services.